For your creativity in 2014: FLYING SOUP! Creative COACHING + SOUP at Bom-Banes, Brighton:
Insightful and inspirational coaching exercises, + soup!
Monthly at Bom-Bane’s, George Street, Kemp Town, Brighton BN2 1RH.
£10 – includes delicious soup with chewy brown bread
LAUNCH YOUR CREATIVITY IN 2014 WITH ‘FLYING SOUP‘
A course of 6 monthly coaching sessions from The Flying Club,
designed to get your creative ideas off the ground
STARTS: Thursday 30th Jan 2014. 7-9pm (then MONTHLY on the last Thursday of every month)
Flying Soup will be perfect for you if:
- Your old life doesn’t quite fit anymore and you’d like to explore what to do next …
- There’s something you’ve always fancied trying but haven’t got round to … yet!
- You have a creative project in mind and would like some support getting it off the ground
- You’d like to explore whether a more creative life might work for you
- You are a creative person who would like to bring more clarity and focus to your practice
The Flying Club Creative Coaching is a gentle and VERY effective process, using a series of specially devised coaching tools and exercises – from Navigation, Baggage Control and Checking the Runway to In-Flight Meals and Passport Control – to empower you to identify and act upon the wealth of possibilities available to you.
There’ll be no ‘running off with the circus‘ – (unless you want too of course!) but lots of tiny comfortable steps which sneakily conspire to massive changes in your life.
I strongly advise that you attend all six sessions, unlike previous Flying Soup sessions these are designed to work as a course for maximum effect.
(if you are occasionally unable to attend I am happy to send you course notes for the session you have missed)
If you prefer a more personal approach, contact me to discuss ONE-TO-ONE Flying Club Sessions.
Looking forward to seeing you on the runway!
x isobel x